Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome to My Kitchen

I am still under construction, but I wanted to take a second and welcome all of you to my kitchen! I can't promise you any five course, five star gourmet dishes, but I CAN promise you lots of fun, friends and food! And probably some messes, too! Some things to remember, here in the kitchen:

I cook without measuring. When I bake, I follow directions to the letter. But in cooking, anything goes. I do everything to taste, spice wise. I like to experiment, and really enjoy finding out what works for this picky bunch- what I can tweak from other recipes, and what I can sneak in when they aren't looking!

So, bear with me as I'm getting this blog off the ground. It's a journey, and I'm thrilled to have you all joining me at my table. Hope you're hungry!

No comments: